Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4th

I have to figure out how to get my other two posts over here, but for now, I will post this day over here and the rest will follow! Today was a long day, started with an awesome bootcamp, then tried on some wedding gowns (fell in love with 2!!) and then worked at the Greek Festival in Norwalk, so I just got home and I'm exhausted!! I wish my meals were better, I didn't plan well for when I was at the festival tonight since I went straight from the bridal shoppe to the festival and I'm usually good about bringing my own stuff, but here goes:

Breakfast: 1 c. oatmeal w/ 1/2 c. strawberries, 2 T sliced almonds, 1 egg and 2 egg whites

Lunch: 1/2 c edamame in the pods, green salad w/ 1 T ginger dressing, 1 salmon cuke roll (brown rice) and 1 tuna cuke roll(brown rice)

Snack: 1 oz dark chocolate and 2 twizzlers (not the best choices I know!) a few sips of sangria that I had to taste test before serving to the public!

Dinner: Greek salad w/ 1 0z feta cheese, onions, green pepper, 3 oz chicken on a skewer, 3 T
Tzatziki sauce
couple bites of some greek phyllo dessert that Bruce got and it was awesome, thank God he ate most of it!!

Exercise: Bootcamp

Water: 64 oz.

Sorry for not having pics but my camera was out of commission, I will have some for tomorrow and will better prepare myself with better food choices while I'm working at the Greek Fest again tomorrow so I don't get stuck munching on chocolate and crap!! Today is exactly 1 year from the wedding, SCARY!!!

2 comments:

Chris Arnold and Jodi Schwartz said...

Yeah! Awesome job Courtney!!
Keep up the great work and get your run in Monday.

Chris Arnold and Jodi Schwartz said...

I did get my run in!!! 15 miles and I'm paying for it as we speak, could also be due to bootcamp too!! sorry for not posting this weekend, craziness with the greekfest!