Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8th

Ok, I'm back, this weekend was so hectic with work I barely had a chance to even look at my computer, but I think the craziness is over and I can really focus on getting my body into gear!! I do have to say that even with all the work I did over the weekend, I was still able to get in my Saturday morning Bootcamp and a 15 mile run on Monday!! Food could have been better, I'm not going to lie, but I tried to focus on eating proteins mixed with good carbs and healthy fat. Now here is what today looked like, and this was tough because I had to wake up at 530 am to get into the city so it threw off my eating schedule. I want to learn how to fix that, it's tough when you are working late or waking up super early sporadically (sp??) and not on a consistent basis. If anyone has suggestions as to how they cope with eating healthy on a weird schedule please do tell!! I would have had a Shake for breakfast but i'm all out and waiting for more to come in!!!
B: cup of coffee w/ 1% milk (soooo not healthy but what can I say, at least I didn't go for a muffin!)

S: apple w/ 1 part skim cheese stick

L: Salad w/ grilled chicken, portobella mushrooms, cucumbers, tomato, onion, broccoli, peppers, spinach 2 T basil vinaigrette

S: 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese w/ 1 cup crushed pineapple 2 T sliced almonds

D: 1 cup miso soup, edamame in pods, 1 tuna roll (brown rice), 1 california roll (brown rice) 1/2 caviar roll (brown rice, fresh sushi, no tempura or mayo crap in it!)

water: 64 oz

Exercise: 50 minute bootcamp

No comments: